NOT MANY BIG OUT’s
- Karnezis (oh for goodness sakes… really!)
MANY BIG IN’s
- Stevie J (get him in!!!)
- Daisy Thomas
- Tom Lee (rookie alert)
- Mayes (rookie alert)
- Vlastuin (rookie alert)
- Frost (rookie alert – fill in for Maxwell for next 8 weeks??)
- Kerridge (rookie alert)
5 BIG ORANGE DOTS
- Heath (bench him, might be emergency)
- Wines (shouldn’t be the sub)
- Macaffer (might make way for Thomas and Fasolo, I’d bench him for Dwyer or Neade)
- Mitchell (likely to play SANFL or be sub again)
- Crouch (think he’s safe, pick him)
Check out ‘Round 3 Teams’ for all INs and OUTs
Leuenberger – If you didn’t bring him in last week, do so this week!
Robinson – Likely to drop 45k after this week’s first price change, so I think you gotta cut him. Makes it easy with Stevie J coming back in.
Zorko – meh… 50 – 50 on this one, to keep or trade. He is gonna lose you some cash, but he is likely to bounce back with 100+.
Dangerfield – Still think you should keep him despite some poor scoring and an almost certainty to lose you some money.
Karnezis – Dropped. Can you bloody believe it. Over 9% of Dreamteams have traded him out this week. I’m one of them.
Kennedy – Get him in! Priority! Great option if trading out Karnezis, Robinson or Zorko.
Westhoff – Look, I warn you, he aint the superstar you think he is. But he will make you some quick cash in the next 3 weeks.
Lets just recheck what i said last week… “Im going for the belting again… Essendon 100+ over Melbourne at $14”
Damn straight cleaned up along with most of my friends and I hope you readers got on it too.
This week, im backing 2 roughies…
- Kangas to beat Sydney @ $2.75
- Essendon to beat Freo @ $2.70
Chuck a $10’er on the combo bet and barrack hard.
Maybe a $10’er on WCE to beat Melbourne 100+ too @ $6.60.
Thanks and Good Luck DreamTeamers!