Following our series of CheatSheets being posted here at DTFML, today we have the first upload of our PE Teacher’s Team for 2013.
It includes his complete team going into the 3rd week of NAB cup and a quick brief on each of his selections.
Hopefully it gives you some more to think about, to see how another one of our contributors is forming his team structure.
(CLICK TO SEE FULL SIZE)
- Goddard – Moved from StK to Bombers, will be playing mainly in midfield and defence and will totally dominate! Lock!
- Gibbs – Plays midfield will hopefully avg 30+ possessions per game this year! Lock!
- Heppell – will also be playing in midfield and set to explode
- Suckling – was in my team all of last year. With clint young now at the Pies, expect Suckling to be freed up across the wing.
- Goodes – Has been carving up in the VFL for the past few years, has carved it up in every NAB game this year and is Adam Goodes’ brother! Cash COW!
- Docherty – Rookie cash cow!
- Stevenson – rookie cash cow!
- Terlich – Rookie cash cow!
- Swan – Captain in almost every game last year, mega scores! Lock him in!
- Ablett – will have over 35 million possessions in every game this year as he did last year!
- Beams – Swan and Pendles side kick, plays mainly in midfield and goes forward to kick goals, he will play every game and score you over 110 points every week.
- S.Selwood – Carved up last season, score 119 points in nab cup this week vs Collingwood and should have score 150 if he didn’t kick 4 point, he will average 110 per game!
- O’Keefe – Premium midfielder, is playing GWS and Gold coast in first 2 rounds where he should carve up and score high 120’s in those games.
- Kane Mitchell – Have been watching this guy carve it up in WAFL for years! At last drafted to the AFL with port lacking in the midfield department Kane will be sure to dominate!
- Crouch, Kommer, Viney all good rookies and hopefully will play most games.
- O’meara – Rookie cash cow, put him in, very cheap, Ablett said he would play under him as captain one day at GC!
- Cox – best ruckman in AFL, All Australian, kicks bags of goals, can’t go past him!
- Leuenberger – will play as the main ruckman at Brisbane this year and is very cheap at 233k
- O’hAilpin – traded from carlton to GWS, Sheedy said he will most likely play every game this year, he can kick goals defend and play ruck, has experience and is only 157k
- Currie – was very impressive in NAB cup so far, rookie, cash cow!
- Zorko The Magnificent – preferred Stevie J but with him out suspended for Round 1 I’m real happy to have Zorko in instead!
- Mitch Robinson – averages over 90 per game, didn’t have him in my team last year and almost every time I played against someone with him, he was the difference, lock him in!
- Dustin Martin – will play midfield can kick the ball 70 meters and will score over 100 per game!
- LeCras – Didn’t play last year due to his knee, carved up in nab cup last week, will go into midfield at times this year and hopefully break his record of 12 goals in a game!
- Varcoe – Cheap as chips at 240k, will play mid/defence, has explosive pace and with geelong being a flag contender again this year expect him to score over 80 per game!
- Macaffer, Lee, Growden – all cheap! And plenty of value!
Bam there’s another bloody awesome team and I cant wait to see what changes you make and what you pump out for Round 1.
Thanks heaps mate!
Stay tuned for more Teams, Cheat Sheets and Rookie Advice as we approach the end of the NAB cup.